Thursday 20 August 2009

Re: Strategic Allotment Review

[****]

Landscape Management and Development
Leisure Services
Magdalen House
30 Trinity Road
Bootle
L20 3NJ

20th August 2009

Dear [****],

I have recently been in touch with Councillor [****], regarding allotment provision in the Seaforth area.

I don't know if you recall, but we shared e-mail correspondence earlier in the year. At the time, you mentioned that a small plot of council-owned land on Sandy Road might be considered as a site for additional allotments.

However, you also pointed out that it would not be cost-effective to convert such a small site.

Councillor [****] said that you were soon to begin a strategic allotment review, and that as part of this process you would be consulting with individuals on the waiting list(s) for council-managed sites.

Rather than clog up the Crosby waiting list for a position that I would sadly be unable to fill (should the opportunity ever arise), I hope that you will include me in the review having written a letter instead.

I would also be very interested in an update - if there is one - on the Sandy Road site.

As such, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you, and kind regards,

[SIGNED]

No comments:

Post a Comment